l0vE mY sAyaNg

l0vE mY sAyaNg
2

l0vE mY dEaR

l0vE mY dEaR
2

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

cUtE tAlks....


pandang2 apa tu dear????hehehehe...
salam to all...
to my lovely dear,Once upon a time, something happened to me. It was the sweetest thing that ever could be; it was a fantasy, a dream comes true. It was the day I met you! If love can be avoided by simply closing our eyes, then I wouldn't blink at all for I don't want to let a second pass having fallen out of love with you.I wrote your name in the sand but it got washed away, I wrote your name in the sky but it got blown away, so I wrote your name in my heart where it will stay! Love(my dear) - all my life I have read about it, dreamed about it, waited for it, cried for it, needed it. Now with you, I have found it. I'm so happy that i already have a love that i dreamt before this,thanx a lot to my dear coz u choose me n want me to be yours....

p/s:-  You are the twinkle of my eyes, the smile on my lips, the joy of my face. Without you I am incomplete. Love u so much my dear MFA....


No comments:

Post a Comment